Modern Persian platter
Crème fraîche, smoked fish flakes & dill
Whipped stilton, crushed tree nuts & runny honey
Goat’s cheese, smoky bacon and fresh pear
- Choosing a theme adds visual wow factor. International cuisine themes such as Mediterranean, Italian or Persian create exotic and interesting flavour combinations.
- Avoid overcrowding your platter. Space allows guests to access each item easily, plus have space to build up toppings on their Flatbreads.
- Six food items is an optimum number for a small platter, while eight to ten is ideal for a large one.
- Use small bowls, jugs and jars of varying heights to display condiments and add visual impact.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese, especially soft varieties.
Photography by: Jani Shepherd of Gatherum Collectif