- 400 g bunch seedless grapes (with stalk still attached)
- 50 g good-quality dark (eg 70% cocoa solids) chocolate, finely chopped*
- 1 level tsp coconut oil
- 1Wash grapes, then delicately pat the bunch dry with paper towels. Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 2Gently heat chocolate and coconut oil together, either in a bowl in the microwave in 30-second bursts (stirring gently in between) or in a double boiler or glass bowl set above a pot of barely simmering water.
- 3Hold grape bunch by its stem and dip into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to pour or drizzle chocolate all over the grapes.
- 4Alternatively, freeze individual grapes in a large dish lined with baking paper, then drizzle chocolate all over grapes (one way, and then the other way).
- 5Return grapes to freezer for at least 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
*Check label if eating dairy free.