Yoghurt and fresh apricot breakfast parfait
This easy and light breakfast is a healthy start to a summer's day.
- 8 fresh apricots
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 300 g thick natural yoghurt
- 1 cup toasted muesli
- 1/2 cup blueberries (optional)
- Cut apricots around their middles and twist apart. Remove stones and place apricot halves, cut side up, in a shallow 26cm microwavable bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and sprinkle the sugar evenly over each apricot. Cover with cling film and pierce holes in it. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes until the apricots are tender.
- Place 2 to 3 heaped tablespoons of yoghurt into each glass, followed by 1/4 cup muesli and 4 apricot pieces. Add a drizzle of the cooked apricots’ syrup and a few blueberries if you have them.