Warm Mexican cheese dip
This warm Mexican cheese dip recipe is criminally cheesy! Serve with plenty of corn chips at your next party, drinks or movie night - your guests won't be able to get enough
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 2 tsp chopped jalapeno chillis or to taste
- paprika to garnish
- corn chips for dipping
- chopped tomato, avocado and coriander
- extra sour cream
- lime wedges
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add the spring onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spring onions are soft. Add the Mexican seasoning and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the sour cream and tasty cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese melts. Stir in the chillis.
- Place the dip in a serving bowl and garnish it with paprika. Serve with the corn chips and a selection of chopped tomato, avocado, coriander, extra sour cream and lime wedges.