Vegetable stir-fry, vegetables recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small red chilli (or 1 teaspoon chopped chilli), seeded, chopped
- 4 cups sliced leftover vegetables of choice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup halved macadamias, roasted
- rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on high. Stir-fry onion, garlic, ginger and chilli for 1 minute, until tender.
- Add vegetables in cooking order (longest to shortest time) and stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, until just tender.
- In a jug, whisk sauces together and add to wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until bubbling. Sprinkle with nuts and serve with rice.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.