Have something a bit different tonight with this Thai salad on lettuce cups.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup plain oil (for example, canola or sunflower)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm or brown sugar
- 2.5 cm piece peeled fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 2 cups cooked turkey, finely ground (can use the food processor)
- 1 onion, very finely diced
- 2 tbsp red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- lettuce leaves and lemon wedges, to serve
- In a jar, combine lime juice, both oils, fish sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey meat, onion, red chilli, celery and coriander, and toss together. Pour over the dressing and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Chill the larb until ready to serve.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves. Serve with lemon wedges.