Sweet and salty pretzel wreaths
These sweet and salty pretzel wreaths are such a fun idea for Christmas. Easily made in just 10 minutes, it's a great way to get in the festive spirit with the kids, and they're so delicious!
- 225 g packet white chocolate melts
- 200 g packet pretzel twists
- 10 g packet freeze-dried strawberries, crushed (see tip)
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Draw 6 x 13cm rounds on 2 sheets of baking paper. Place paper, pencil-side down, on 2 greased baking trays.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl in 30-second bursts, stirring between each burst, until melted and smooth.
- Using the outline as a guide, spread a little melted chocolate around each circle. Arrange 8 pretzels on top of melted chocolate on each circle.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over pretzels, then sprinkle with half the crushed strawberries and pistachios. Repeat to make 2 layers.
- Set aside for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set.