Cream and cranberry sauce on the side turn these pork mince meatballs into a Swedish feast.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 500 g pork mince
- 1/2 cup mashed potato
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- cranberry sauce, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan on medium. Saute onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Place onion in a large bowl with pork, potato, cream, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley and salt. Mix well to combine. Season to taste.
- With wet hands, roll mixture into 8 balls. Chill for 1 hour.
- Heat butter and remaining oil in a frying pan on medium until butter has melted. Cook meatballs for 12 minutes, shaking regularly to brown all over, until cooked through. Serve with cranberry sauce.