Strawberry frozen yoghurt popsicles
Perfect on a hot summer afternoon, this 4 ingredient strawberry frozen yoghurt popsicle recipe is fantastic for the whole family to enjoy! Try it today for a deliciously cooling treat
- 1/2 punnet fresh strawberries (approximately 150g); use more if you have them
- 200 ml condensed milk; use lite if you prefer
- 500 g Greek yoghurt
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the strawberries to a pulp.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk and the puréed strawberries then gently stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Stir until well mixed, then pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and insert the sticks.
- Freeze until set and keep in the freezer until required.