Strawberry and rocket salad with goat’s cheese and black pepper dressing
Add some peppery rocket leaves and soft goat’s cheese to this strawberry salad recipe and you have yourself a simple, yet stunning Christmas salad. Created by Emma Galloway for Taste magazine
Strawberry and rocket salad
- 250 g punnet strawberries
- 2 large handfuls rocket leaves
- 60 g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
Black pepper dressing
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt
- Hull strawberries and cut in half. Combine berries and rocket leaves in a large bowl and scatter over crumbled goat’s cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine pepper and honey. Whisk in balsamic, then olive oil. Season with sea salt and drizzle over salad. Serve immediately.
For more recipes, tips and inspiration from Emma Galloway, check out her blog mydarlinglemonthyme.com