Spinach rice, rice recipe, brought to you by Australian Table
- 4 finely chopped rindless bacon rashers
- 4 finely sliced green onions
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- rated rind of 1 lemon
- 100 g finely shredded baby spinach leaves
- Heat a large flying pan on medium. Cook bacon rashers for 3-5 minutes, until crisp. Stir in green onions, chopped garlic cloves and grated lemon rind. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Stir through rice. Heat, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir through 1 baby spinach leaves and season to taste. Serve.