Spinach, kale and quinoa salad with orange and sesame dressing
Ready in 30 minutes, this healthy spinach, kale and quinoa salad recipe is drizzled with a punchy orange and sesame dressing. Serve for a delicious weeknight meal or side dish
- 1 cup quinoa rice blend
- 120 g bag Krispkut Kale & Spinach Mix, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 120 g green beans, blanched and sliced
- 180 g hot smoked salmon
- 50 g feta cheese
Orange and sesame dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon or olive oil
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
- Cook the quinoa rice blend with 2 cups of water as per packet instructions and allow to cool. Place it in a large bowl with the shredded greens, pomegranate seeds, green beans and flake over the salmon. Toss gently to combine.
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients together well and season to taste.
- Just before serving, dress the salad and crumble over the feta.
Recipe by : Jo Wilcox
Photography by : Jae Frew