Spicy prawn and watermelon bites
This deliciously different combination of spicy prawn and juicy watermelon creates the perfect summer snack recipe. Enjoy at your next BBQ to impress your family and friends
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 15 peeled, deveined prawns
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 400 g cubed watermelon
- Combine olive oil, chilli powder, paprika, coriander and garlic.
- Add prawns and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Barbecue prawns for 3 minutes, turning, until just cooked. Toss with parsley. Season.
- Thread onto skewers with cubed watermelon.