Spanish rice, chorizo recipe, brought to you by recipes+
- 450 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3/4 cup frozen pea, corn and red capsicum mix, thawed
- 450 g packet microwave long-grain white rice
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- Toss chicken in paprika. Heat a wok or large frying pan over moderate heat. Add half the oil and swirl to coat surface. Add chicken and chorizo. Stir-try for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Transfer chicken and chorizo to a heatproof bowl.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Stir-fry onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add zucchini and vegetable mix and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Heat rice in microwave following packet directions. Add to wok with juice, coriander, chicken and chorizo. Stir-fry until heated.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.