Silverbeet and pancetta linguine
This comforting silverbeet and pancetta linguine is filled with exceptional flavour and is the perfect recipe to warm up the family this cold season.
- 375 g linguine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 90 g pancetta, thinly sliced
- 2 medium silverbeet leaves, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to pan to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook garlic, onion and pancetta, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens and pancetta is browned. Add silverbeet and cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Add pasta and parmesan to pan, tossing to combine. Season to taste.