Seafood salad, prawn recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 8 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 375 g tub drained, cooked mussels
- 100 g drained, cooked crabmeat
- 8 cooked tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 thinly sliced red capsicum
- 2 thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- Line 8 small bowls with a lettuce leaf. Divide seafood and vegetables evenly among each.
- For the dressing, stir all ingredients together. Season to taste.
- Keep seafood and dressing chilled until ready to serve. Pour dressing over salad or use as a dipping sauce.