Rich, fatty salmon pairs wonderfully with zingy grape tomatoes and crunchy pieces of lettuce.
- 200 g hot smoked salmon
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cos lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, sliced into thin sticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup aioli
- Break the salmon into rough chunks, discarding the skin.
- Grill or toast the tortilla until crisp, then roughly chop.
- Divide the cos lettuce, wash, dry and tear any large leaves.
- Place the lettuce on a platter and top with salmon, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and avocado.
- Just prior to serving, scatter with tortilla and a grind of black pepper. Drizzle with aioli or serve it on the side.