There is no better match than cream cheese and soft smoked salmon. With dill, mint, capers and lemon juice you'll find you just can't stop eating these refreshing pinwheels.
- 200 g light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp salted capers, rinsed chopped finely
- 2 squares mountain bread
- 200 g smoked salmon slices
- fresh dill sprigs, extra, for serving
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine the cream cheese in a medium bowl with the chopped herbs, lemon rind and capers. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the bread. Top with the smoked salmon, then roll up. Cover tightly; refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Cut the rolls into 2cm slices; serve with extra dill, freshly ground black pepper and lemon wedges, if desired.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.