Salmon and asparagus lunch wraps
Avoid the usual bread, pastry and dough by opting for this healthy, tasty alternative.
- 8 asparagus spears, blanched
- 100 g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- cracked pepper
- 6 slices smoked salmon
- 50 g mixed greens
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into sticks
- capers and aioli to serve
- 2 freya’s square wraps
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon zest, dill and pepper, and mash until smooth. Lay the wrap out flat and spread with a generous amount of cream cheese. Place greens across the centre and top with asparagus spears, sliced salmon and cucumber sticks.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in clingfilm and chill. Serve with aioli, capers and fresh herbs.