Salad bar, chicken recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400 g mixed chargrilled vegetables
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 100 g chopped feta
- 4 boiled, peeled, quartered eggs
- 200 g mixed salad leaves
- vinaigrette, mayonnaise, to serve
Blue cheese dressing
- 2/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 100 g crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, oil, sauce and garlic.
- Grill chicken 5-6 minutes each side. Slice and keep warm.
- To make blue cheese dressing combine all ingredients.
- Arrange all ingredients on platters. Serve with dressings.