Rosemary hasselback potatoes
Nici Wickes' rosemary hasselback potatoes are one of those recipes that is fabulously easy to make yet the result is somehow sophisticated. For a deluxe version, try adding streaky bacon
- 6 medium-sized Agria potatoes (or one per person)
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- sprigs of fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper.
- Scrub the potatoes clean but leave the skins on. Make horizontal cuts, almost all the way through each potato, 2-3mm apart.
- Melt the butter with the oil and garlic. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and spoon over the butter-garlic mixture, drizzling it into the cuts. Insert a few rosemary sprigs into each potato. Liberally sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and crispy.