A variation on the traditional Aussie rocky road recipe, this one uses biscuits rather than nuts. But if you're feeling adventurous you can adapt it by using nuts instead. Either way, it's a tasty treat.
- 400 g milk chocolate, broken
- 250 g packet sweet chocolate biscuits, broken (2 cups)
- 250 g packet marshmallows, halved
- 100 g packet glace cherries, quartered
- Lightly grease and line a 26 x 16cm slice pan with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook on MEDIUM (50%) power in 30 seconds bursts, stirring, until melted and smooth (see Notes).
- Stir biscuit, marshmallow and cherries through, coating well with chocolate.
- Spoon into tray, spreading evenly. Chill for 20 minutes, until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.