Roasted red capsicum and bean salad
Ready in 25 minutes, serves 6. 4 red capsicums, seeded and cut into 2cm wide strips; 3 tbsp olive oil...
- 4 red capsicums, seeded and cut into 2cm wide strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g green beans, strins removed, topped and tailed
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 30 g roasted pine nuts
- freshly cracked pepper
- Place capsicums and 2 tbsp olive oil into a hot saucepan. Season with pepper. Cook for 10 minutes until capsicums are soft. Set aside.
- Put beans into a bowl and cover with 3 cups boiling water. Leave for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water. Drain.
- Place drained beans and cooked capsicum into saucepan. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, sesame oil and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir. Place vegetables on a platter and sprinkle roasted pine nuts on top. Season. Serve immediately.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.