Roasted carrots and parsnips with feta and sumac
This recipe sees tender roasted carrots and parsnips paired with creamy feta and tart, lemony sumac. A deliciously easy side dish the whole family is sure to love
- 250 g baby carrots
- 2 parsnips, chopped into sticks approximately 1cm diameter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sumac
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the carrots and parsnips in a large roasting dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sumac. Toss to coat and then arrange in a single layer.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the vegetables on a platter with the crumbled feta and top with chopped coriander leaves and a sprinkle of sea salt.