Pulled chicken sliders with coleslaw
Pulled chicken sliders with coleslaw are easy and great for entertaining!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 kg chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 cups campbell’s real chicken stock (500ml)
- 400 g can diced tomatoes
- 30 g packet taco spice mix
- brioche rolls and coleslaw, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add chicken. Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes on each side, or until changed in colour.
- Add Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken, tomatoes and spice mix. Bring to boil. Cover with lid. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Remove chicken from pan. Cool slightly. Thickly shred.
- Meanwhile, return saucepan to a high heat. Bring to boil. Simmer uncovered, for about 5 minutes, or until thickened slightly. Remove from heat. Add chicken. Stir to combine.
- Serve chicken on rolls with slaw.