Packed full of protein and a delicious Asian flavour, these pork omelettes are perfect served for a hearty lunch or light dinner. Enjoy them with a squeeze of fresh lime for added zing!
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chilli jam, plus extra to serve
- 400 g pork mince
- 3 cups (75g) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 250 g packet beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- lime wedges, to serve
- Combine egg, chilli jam and pork in a bowl, mixing well to break down pork. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in an 18cm frying pan on medium-high. Cook one-quarter of egg mixture for 2-3 minutes, until set. Flip omelette over and cook other side.
- Scatter one-quarter of sprouts and coriander leaves over one side and fold to enclose filling. Shake onto a heated plate and drizzle with extra chilli jam.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more omelettes. Serve with lime wedges.