Peach salad, peach recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 820 g can peach halves, drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 70 g rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup baby bocconcini, broken
- Pat peach halves dry with paper towel, then arrange on more paper towel until ready to use.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan on high. Fry prosciutto for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp. Set aside. Add the peach halves and cook, turning, until lightly caramelised. Stir in thyme and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir mustard and honey through, then bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute. Stir vinegar through and season to taste. Transfer pan juices to a jug.
- When ready to serve, divide rocket, bocconcini, prosciutto and peaches among plates and drizzle warm pan juices over.