Pavlova ice cream
This pavlova ice cream recipe is about as good as it gets. Vanilla ice cream with crunchy meringue, passionfruit pulp, raspberries and marshmallows - we know what's going to be on our Christmas table!
- 2 L vanilla ice cream
- 150 g coarsely chopped meringue nests
- 3 passionfruit, pulp removed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup chopped marshmallows (see tip)
- Slightly soften ice cream.
- Stir in meringue, passionfruit, raspberries and marshmallow.
- Spoon mixture into a freezer-proof container. Cover and freeze until firm.