Pasta and corn frittatas
Looking for simple, budget-friendly snack recipe? These tasty pasta and corn frittatas make an easy, cheap lunchbox filler and can be made with leftover cooked pasta
- 3/4 cup cooked short pasta
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed (½ cup kernels)
- 1 quantity frittata mixture (see below)
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper patty cases.
- Divide combined pasta and corn between each case. Pour in frittata mixture and top cases with a dollop of pesto.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just set. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together. Season to taste.