Passionfruit swirl cheesecake slice
Dust off your best china and invite your friends around to share this silky passionfruit swirl cheesecake slice. This gorgeous recipe is sure to leave an impression on even the most seasoned sweet tooth
- 200 g packet lattice biscuits
- 325 g softened cream cheese
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g tub coconut yoghurt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- pulp of 4 passionfruit
- extra passionfruit pulp, to drizzle
- Lightly grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper, extending paper above edges.
- Arrange lattice biscuits, glossy side up, to line base of pan, tightly packed, trimming any to fit. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in condensed milk, coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and zest until smooth and thick. Fold passionfruit pulp through. Pour mixture into pan, smoothing top.
- Chill overnight until firm. Drizzle with extra passionfruit pulp and cut into squares to serve.