Passionfruit salad, fruit recipe, brought to you by recipes+
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 5 strip orange zest
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp (4 whole passionfruit)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large mango, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered
- 125 g strawberries, halved
- Combine sugar, zest, passionfruit pulp and water in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly. Cool slightly.
- Place mixed fruit salad in a large serving bowl; pour cooled passionfruit syrup over salad. Cover with plastic food wrap. Chill for 1 hour.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.