Parmesan garlic potato chunks
This scrumptious recipe for Parmesan garlic potato chunks is perfect for the whole family to enjoy as a comforting side dish, and is great served alongside a roast dinner
- 1.25 kg floury potatoes, scrubbed
- 25 g butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop potatoes into chunks, roughly 3cm in diameter. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix the butter, garlic and olive oil together in a small bowl.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a large roasting dish.
- Drizzle over the garlic butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Remove the dish from the oven a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary, cheese and season with salt and pepper. Return pan to the oven. Cook for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve at once.