Oven-baked sticky satay chicken nibbles
Nail a family favourite with this delightfully sticky chicken nibbles recipe. Marinated in an irresistibly nutty homemade satay sauce, these nibbles make a deliciously easy gluten and dairy-free bite
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter*
- 1/4 cup soy sauce*
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce*
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed or finely sliced
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 750 g chicken nibbles*
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- To make the marinade, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger and water in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place the chicken nibbles in a large snap-lock bag, pour in the marinade, seal, then massage sauce all around the chicken. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large shallow roasting tray with baking paper. Arrange chicken on the tray in a single layer and cook for 30-35 minutes, turning once, until golden and caramelised.
- Combine peanuts, spring onion and chilli, sprinkle on top and serve.