This surprisingly light no-bake nectarine cheesecake with a scrumptious orange zest biscuit base creates a luscious dessert that is perfect to serve at your next dinner party
- 250 g packet, broken granita biscuits
- 125 g melted butter
- 1 grated zest orange
- 250 g chopped cream cheese
- 125 g mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup cup thickened cream
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 ripe, stones nectarines
- removed, sliced
- Lightly grease a 12cm x 28cm rectangular flan pan with removable base.
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Add butter and zest, pulsing until combined. Press crumb mixture firmly into base of pan. Chill 1 hour, until firm.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cheeses, cream and sugar together 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Stir 1/2 nectarines through mixture. Spoon evenly over base, smoothing surface. Chill 2 hours, until firm. Serve topped with remaining nectarine slices.