Mediterranean prawn salad
This light yet incredibly delicious Mediterranean prawn salad recipe is so quick and easy to make. Serve with grilled sourdough bread and enjoy as a tasty lunch dish or simple midweek meal
- 1 1/2 kg cooked king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails on
- 310 g jar roasted capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp baby capers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 bunch trimmed watercress
- char-grilled sourdough to serve
- In a large bowl, combine prawns, capsicums, sundried tomatoes, parsley and capers.
- In a jug, whisk oil and juice. Season, then toss through prawn mixture.
- Serve on a bed of watercress, accompanied with char-grilled sourdough bread.