Maple-glazed pork with peach and rocket salad
This maple-glazed pork with peach and rocket salad is the perfect light yet filling recipe to serve for a delicious weeknight meal. Impressive yet simple, this dish is a winner
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 600 g pork fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 yellow peaches, halved, stones removed
- 220 g bag baby rocket
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 100 g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to very hot, 220°C. Lightly grease and line an oven tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and mustard together. Season. Add pork and turn to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat oil on medium. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes, turning, until caramelised. Transfer to a tray and brush with remaining glaze. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat a char-grill pan on high. Lightly spray peaches with oil. Cook, cut-side down, for 1 minute until grill marks appear. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss rocket with dressing. Season and sprinkle with feta.
- Slice pork, then serve with peach salad and a drizzle of pan juices.