Light and lovely salmon salad wraps
Light, fresh, yet filling, these salmon salad wraps make a great lunch option. Plus, with salmon and hard boiled eggs, you benefit from a double hit of protein
Salmon salad wraps
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g can pink or red salmon, drained, flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped (see tip)
- 1 capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved artichoke halves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 4 pieces lavash bread
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Combine the tomatoes, salmon, eggs, capsicum, cucumber, artichokes and basil in a bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a jug. Season to taste, then toss through the salad mixture.
- Place each lavash on a flat surface. Top with salad. Roll up, halve and serve.