Lemon chicken, chicken recipe, brought to you by recipes+
- 4 large chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 6 chat (baby) potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme, plus 1 teaspoon extra
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 cup frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup gravy powder
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180° fan forced. Place chicken, potato, lemon, juice, thyme, garlic and half the oil in a large roasting pan; toss to coat. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove and discard lemon.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C or 200°C fan forced. Add pumpkin to pan; toss to combine. Bake for 15 minutes. Add broad beans to pan; sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake for 5 minutes more or until pumpkin is tender and chicken is golden and cooked.
- Place gravy powder in a heatproof jug. Whisk in 1 cup boiling water until combined. Stand for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Stir in extra thyme. Serve chicken with vegetables and gravy.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.