Jam starlets, pasta recipe, brought to you by Australian Women's Weekly
- 2 sheets ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 2/3 cup (220g) strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease two 12-hole round-based patty pans.
- Cut out 24 x 6cm stars and 24 x 1cm stars from pastry.
- Place large stars into pans; drop level teaspoons of jam into pastry cases. Place small stars on patty pan in spaces between the holes.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Remove tarts from pans onto wire rack while still hot; place small pastry stars on top of jam. Cool.