Honey soy chicken nibbles
These delicious honey soy chicken nibbles are such an easy recipe to make and are perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Serve for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp each lemon juice, sesame seeds, oil
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 kg chicken nibbles
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame seeds, oil, lemon zest, ginger and garlic together in a bowl. Place the chicken nibbles in a large bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix to coat the chicken nibbles evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on fan-bake. Remove the chicken nibbles from the marinade and place them in a roasting dish lined with baking paper. Cook the chicken in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the nibbles are cooked through and golden.