Wendyl takes you through a step by step process to make your own yoghurt.
- 900 ml milk
- 4 tbsp live culture yoghurt (check it has live cultures such as acidophilus and is not sweetened. it should be tart tasting and may contain small lumps)
- 2 tbsp whole milk powder (this is optional, but it makes the yoghurt a bit thicker)
- Heat the milk to scalding, then set aside to cool until it is lukewarm.
- Add the yoghurt and the milk powder, and mix to thoroughly combine. Place the mixture in the yoghurt maker and leave to set. Alternatively, you can pour it into a glass jar and immediately wrap in blankets.
- Transfer to a warm place and leave for six hours, or overnight, to set.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.