Green beans and peas with feta, olives and pine nuts
This delicious vegetable side dish of green beans and peas with feta, olives and pine nuts is fantastic served hot or cold. A fresh and tasty recipe that's sure to be a summer favourite
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 500 g green beans, trimmed
- 300 g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine feta, pine nuts, olives and mint in a small bowl.
- Cook beans and peas in boiling, salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and place in a serving dish.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Scatter with feta, pine nut, olive and mint mixture and serve.