The salty feta balances out the sweetness of the dates, basil and cherry tomatoes.
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup fusilli pasta
- 10 dates, chopped
- 10 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 150 g firm feta
- 1/2 tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place tomatoes and onion in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast for 15 minutes until the tomato skins burst.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing; Whisk all ingredients together.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- Mix pasta with tomatoes, onion, dates and basil. Divide between two serving jars. Crumble feta over, and add dressing.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.