Free-form Mediterranean vegetable pie
It doesn't get more delicious than this free-form Mediterranean vegetable pie recipe. Cut into quarters and serve hot or cold with a side of baby rocket
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 125 g (½ punnet) cherry tomatoes
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 50 g sliced salami, chopped
- 1/3 cup seeded black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- baby rocket leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Lightly grease and line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Cut corners from pastry to form a round. Place one on each tray.
- In a bowl, combine sliced courgettes, halved cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta, sliced salami and olives. Add olive oil, tossing well to coat. Season to taste.
- Divide mixture evenly over each pastry round, leaving a 4cm border. Pleat pastry around filling to form a rustic pie edge, leaving top open. Press to seal edges.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until pastry is golden, puffed up and crisp. Cut into quarters and serve hot or cold with rocket, dressed as liked.