These amazing treats only take a few minutes to make and are placed in the oven overnight. While the cook rests, the cookies cook!
- 2 egg whites
- 120 g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g (1 cup) roughly chopped walnuts
- 150 g chopped dark chocolate
- Heat oven to 180°C fan bake. It needs to be completely heated.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar a little at a time. Whisk until mixture is stiff and sugar has dissolved.
- Add vanilla and whisk. Fold in the nuts and chocolate.
- Place small spoonfuls on a baking paper-lined tray. Put tray in the oven, turn it off and forget about it until the next day.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.