Fish cakes, fish recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 500 g boneless firm white fish, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp red curry paste finely grated zest and juice
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped snake beans (or green beans)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- sweet chill sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with foil and spray with oil.
- Place fish, onions, sauce, paste, lime zest and juice and fish sauce into a food processor or blender. Process until well chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl. Fold beans and coriander through. Form into 10 even-sized, flattened patties.
- Arrange on tray. Spray lightly with oil. Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden. Serve with chilli sauce.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.