Feta, basil and vegetable lamb roasts
These incredibly delicious feta, basil and vegetable lamb roasts are deliciously tender and juicy. Serve lamb roasts with kumara chips for the perfect family meal that everyone will love!
- 1/2 cup drained char-grilled vegetables, coarsely chopped
- 50 g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 4 lamb mini roasts
- 1 kg orange kumara, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Combine char-grilled vegetables, feta and basil in a small bowl.
- Make a horizontal cut in each lamb roast to make a large pocket, without cutting all the way through. Push vegetable mixture into pockets. Tie lamb at 3cm intervals with kitchen string. Place lamb on a large oiled oven tray. Add kumara to tray and spray with oil. Season.
- Roast lamb and kumara, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Cover lamb and stand for 10 minutes. Remove kitchen string, then slice thickly.