Fast pita pocket pizzas
Ready in 20 minutes, this delicious and fast pizza recipe makes clever use of pita pockets! It's fantastic served with a fresh salad and enjoyed for a tasty, easy weeknight family meal
- 2/3 cup passata sauce
- 8 small pita bread pockets
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 200 g prosciutto, torn
- 120 g bag baby rocket leaves
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to very hot, 220°C. Place 2 oven trays inthe oven to preheat.
- Spread passata on to each pita bread. Top with an even amount of cheese, tomatoes, capsicum and prosciutto.
- Line hot oven trays with baking paper. Place pita pockets on top. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp and golden.
- In a large bowl, combine rocket, orange and olives. In a jug, whisk oil, vinegar and honey together. Season to taste.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad, tossing well. Serve pizzas with salad.