Easy potato salad
This easy potato salad recipe is packed with all the classic flavours you'd expect from this dish, plus it's ready to eat in just 25 minutes. A must for your next BBQ, picnic or family meal
- 2 kg baby new potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cornichons (mini gherkins), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes for 10-12 minutes until tender. Cool slightly.
- In a frying pan, heat oil on medium. Sauté bacon for 4-5 minutes until crispy. Drain on a paper towel. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, yoghurt and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss cooled potatoes with dressing, cornichons and dill. Top with bacon, onions and extra dill sprigs.