- 2 large ripe (640g) avocados, peeled, deseeded
- bottled jalapeno peppers, drained, coarsely chopped, to taste
- 1 medium ripe tomato (150g), diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- lemon juice, to taste
- Mash avocado with a fork until roughly smashed.
- Gently stir the jalapeno, tomato, garlic and lemon juice through the avocado (make sure you keep some of the texture). Season and serve with crusty bread.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.